FlashForge Finder Bullet Points:
- Fully assembled. No setup.
- Intelligent assisted leveling system. More precise and easier calibration.
- 5-inch touchscreen panel. Just four taps to start printing.
- Filament-run-out detection. Always successful output.
- WiFi Connection. Wirelessly control your printer.
- Built-in 8G memory storage. Less printing interruption.
- Slide build plate. Easier 3D prints removal.
- Sleek and contained design. No heated plate. Safer to use.
- Noise level as low as 50dB. Quiet to use.
- Printing Technology: FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
- Build Volume: 140 L X 140 W X 140 H mm; 5.5 X 5.5 X 5.5 in
- Layer Resolution: 100~500 microns; 0.0039~0.019 in
- Positioning Precision: XY: 11 microns [0.0004 in]; Z: 2.5 microns [0.0001 in]
- Extruder Quantity: One
Getting started in 3D printing with Finder is much easier and affordable than ever. It is capable of printing right out of the box with few tweaks.
All the heated elements are protected from touch, and the printing filament is non-toxic PLA. Finder is the perfect starter 3D printer for families, schools as well as novice user
FlashForge finder 2.0 is designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms. It is the first choice for 3D printing novices and educators. Beginners benefit from the slide-in build plate, assisted bed-leveling, and intuitive color touchscreen. And parents and teachers appreciate its quiet and safe operation. The Finder uses only non-toxic PLA, and the heated components are safely encased. The creative world of 3D printing awaits, and the FlashForge Finder is here to show you the way.
The next generation of ease to use.
An experience unlike any other.
Finder is the easiest-to-use 3D printer so far. It is fully assembled. And now with its assisted leveling system, you just need to do very few tweaks before starting printing. Featured with a 3.5-inch touchscreen panel, filament-run-out detection, USB stick and 2nd Generation Wi-Fi connection and more, Finder delivers you a top-notch user experience that any other 3D printer cannot
Safety / Clean / Contained
Finder is designed for kids and novices. We hope you can have a blast with this safe 3D printer making practical things to wild imaginative creations. We conceal all the cables within the plastic alloy body. The frame is sleek, without any sharp edge. The hot nozzle is protected from touch, and the build plate is a piece of glass with no heat on it
Finder 2.0 adopts extractable platform, thus removing models easily, and not damaging platform or holder when removing the model
Build-in Filament Box
Build-in filament box,
keep desktop clean.
Low Noise Operation
And the noise level is as low as 50dB, or less.
All of these make it the kind of printer great around kids of all ages or home 3D printing users alike.
File transfer is very easy
Introducing FlashPrint. Simplicity and functionality
With a simple and intuitive interface and a list of presents for build quality, FlashPrint enables you to enter the wonderful world of 3D printing more easily. Featured with smart support, 2D into 3D, split model and more, it is a functional slicing software to achieve more possibilities
The cloud platform can store user models. After binding devices, online cloud slicing, remote printing status viewing, easy to control the printer