HP brings decades of expertise in printing and materials science into their very own 3D printing technology found in the HP Multi Jet Fusion 3D-printers. With the patented technology HP enables a highly efficient workflow for prototyping and production, at a low material cost and minimal material waste.
- Type : Professional
- Country : United-States
- Material(s) : Polyamide PA12
- Technology : Multi Jet Fusion
- Assembled : Plug&play
- Size : 2210 x 1200 x 1448 mm
- Weight (kg) : 750 kg
- Nozzle diameter (mm) : NA
- Min. Layer thickness (µm) : 80
- Speed (mm/s) : 4115 cm³/hr
- Precision : XY: 1200 dpi
- Filament size (mm) : NA
- Maximum build volume (mm) : 380x284x380
- File types: 3MF,STL, OBJ, VRML (v2.0)
- Software : HP SmartStream 3D Build Manager, HP SmartStream 3D Command Center
- Connectivity : Ethernet
- Operating systems : –
- Power requirements : Input voltage 3 phase 380-415 V (line-to-line), 30 A max, 50/60 Hz / 200-240 V (line-to-line), 48 A max, 50/60Hz
- Others : Automatic Calibration, Control Screen, Closed chamber, Ventilation system, Heated chamber
Industrial prototyping and final part production
Quality, functional parts
- Ideal for industrial prototyping and final part production.
- Achieve predictable print time and parts with best-in-class isotropy.
- Choose between print modes tuned for mechanical/functional/aesthetic properties, accuracy, and speed.
- Produce more parts per day with continuous printing.
- Streamlined, cleaner experience with enclosed, automated mixing.
- Rely on HP’s world-class HP Jet Fusion 3D Solution Services to maximize uptime and productivity.
- Reduce operational costs, opening your doors to short-run production.
- Invest in a competitively priced 3D printing solution and produce at a low cost per part.
- Optimize cost and part quality, with
cost-efficient materials that offer industryleading reusability.
Produce truly functional parts with optimal mechanical properties
HPs 3D printers utilizing the Multi Jet Fusing (MJF) technology are capable of producing fully functional quality parts, at a high rate of speed. This is done by using fusing agents and accurate temperature control to ensure a precise selective fusing process of the powder material.
The HP Jet Fusion Processing Station makes the post processing a simple and clean procedure, as well as mixing the unused material for reuse. At the same time a new Build Unit can be placed right back into the printer, securing maximal printing up time and efficiency.
The MJF technology offers a wide range of possible materials with different qualities, and will also open up to innovative use of material combinations. By having a detailed control of each and every printed “voxel”, different qualities such as color, texture, translucency, elasticity and conductivity can be included in a single part. The MJF Open Platform and a network of material innovation partners ensures that the pallet of material offerings will continuously expand to fulfill every need.
Reinvent how you prototype and produce functional parts.
Delivering quality output, up to 10 times faster at half the cost.
Use advanced and custom print modes to control mechanical, functional, and aesthetic properties, as well as accuracy and speed
Benefit from advanced quality monitoring during printing
Add additional parts — while printing is already in progress – for urgent jobs
Experience enhanced performance thanks to a higher disk capacity and additional memory
The HP Jet Fusion 3D 4210 Printing Solution achieves
Up to 65% lower cost-per-part
Double the breakeven point achieved by the HP Jet Fusion 3D 4200 Printing Solution, versus traditional manufacturing
Superior, consistent part quality
In just 30 minutes, HP Multi Jet Fusion technology made a chain link that weights 25 lbs and lifts five tons.
Breakthrough speed up to 10 times faster with 30 million drops per second across each inch of the working area.
Lowest cost per part
Reduce your costs, opening your doors to short-run manufacturing.
HP Jet Fusion 4200 Series 3D Printing Solution Materials
High Reusability PA11
Designed for production of functional and final parts across a variety of industries.
- Optimal Mechanical Properties
- Chemical Resistance
- Enhanced Elongation at Break
- Impact Resistance
- Ductility for Prostheses
High Reusability PA12
Renewable Raw Material
Up to 70% Reusability
Provides the best balance between performance and reusability.
- Robust Thermoplastic Properties
- Chemical Resistance
- Biocompatibility Certifications
- Ideal for Housings
- Various Printmodes
- Up to 80% Reusability
High Reusability PA12GB
Engineered to produce common glass bead applications with detail and dimensional accuracy
- 40% Glass Bead Filled
- Dimensional Stability
- High Stiffness
- Fixtures and Tooling