Meltio Engine CNC Integration
Turn any machine tool into a hybrid manufacturing system with no inherent size constraints. The Meltio Engine is the ideal CNC complement for near net shape manufacturing, repair and feature addition.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 390x700x1025 mm
- Print Envelope (XxYxZ): inherent to motion system
- Weight: 142 kg
- Laser Power: 1200 W
- Laser Type: multiple 200 W Direct Diode Lasers
- Laser Wavelength: 976 nm
- Process Control: closed-loop, laser and wire modulation
- Power Input: 208/230 V Single Phase or 400 V Three Phase
- Power Consumption: 2-5 kW peak depending on selected options
- Wire Feeds: from one K300 spool up to two external wire drums
- Wire Feedstock: 0.8-1.2 mm wire diamater
- Cooling: water-cooled chiller included
Hybrid Manufacturing Integration
The most affordable hybrid manufacturing solution, fitting almost any CNC machine in the market. Enable metal 3D printing and machining of complex geometries in a single process step.
Meltio Engine Specifications
Create highly complex parts with machining tolerances in the same process.
Provide new capability to any CNC machine by turning it into an hybrid metal manufacturing system.
Cost-effective component repair, part augmentation and feature addition.
No inherent constraints when the working envelope is only limited by the size of the motion system.