Meltio Engine Robot Integration
Turn a robot arm into a metal 3D printing system with no inherent size constraints. The Meltio Engine Robot Integration is the perfect platform for large and complex 3D printing, repair, cladding and feature addition.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 390x650x1000 mm
- Print Envelope (XxYxZ): inherent to motion system
- Weight: 142 kg
- Laser Power: 1200 W
- Laser Type: multiple 200 W Direct Diode Lasers
- Laser Wavelength: 976 nm
- Process Control: closed-loop, laser and wire modulation
- Power Input: 208/230 V Single Phase or 400 V Three Phase
- Power Consumption: 2-5 kW peak depending on selected options
- Wire Feeds: from one K300 spool up to two external wire drums
- Wire Feedstock: 0.8-1.2 mm wire diamater
- Powder Feeds: external plug and play powder feeders
- Powder Feedstock: 45 to 90 um particle size
- Cooling: water-cooled chiller included
Robotic Metal 3D Printing Integration
The most affordable large scale metal 3D printing solution, the Meltio Engine integrates with any robot arm manufacturer and interface in the market.
Meltio Engine Specifications
Create highly complex parts with infinite degrees of freedom.
Provide new capability to any robot arm by turning it into a metal 3D printing system.
Cost-effective component repair, part augmentation and feature addition.
No inherent constraints when the working envelope is only limited by the size of the motion system.