Designed for industry without the need for industrial infrastructure; affordable, reliable, safe and easy to use metal 3D printer. Ideal for small to medium size part fabrication and multi-metal 3D printing research.
- Dimensions (W*D*H): 560*600*1400mm
- Weight: 250kg
- Laser Type: Multiple 200W direct diode lasers
- Enclosure: Laser-safe, sealed, controlled atmosphere
- Power Input: 208/230V single phase or 400V three phase
- Interface: USB, ethernet, wireless datalink
- Print Envelope (X*Y*Z): 150*170*425mm
- Laser Power: 1200W
- Laser Wavelength: 976nm
- Process Control: Closed-loop laser and wire modulation
- Power Consumption: 2-5kW peak depending on selected options
- Cooling: Active water-cooled chiller included
Turn-key Metal 3D Printer
Meltio’s multi-metal DED 3D printer allows users to produce metal parts of very high density in a single-step process on a very compact footprint.
Meltio M450 Specifications
The metal 3D printing process is monitored in real time and compesated if required by process control.
Suitable for any environment thanks to a process built around wire, a sealed chamber and a built-in 3 stage filter.
Easy to Use
Automatic toolpath generation and material print profiles supplied by Meltio make for a plug and play experience.
The low capital and running costs of the Meltio M450 make metal 3D printing of conventional parts possible.