Objet30 Dental Prime
Streamline Workflow at Your Small Dental Lab
Your dental lab is capable of anything with the Objet30 Dental Prime. Print precise 3D dental models in-house to avoid outsourcing costs and streamline your workflow simultaneously.
High-quality print mode enables fine-detail applications like diagnostic wax-ups and removable partial-denture casting patterns.
PolyJet technology automates production for hands-off streamlining of workflow.
Three dental materials specifically engineered for digital dentistry enable printing of accurate crown and bridge models
Objet Dental 3D Printer Family
Maximum Versatility and Professional Grade Performance
Do you need to make realistic dental models with accurate color and lifelike textures? Stratasys multi-material dental 3D printers offer the perfect solution for dental labs of all sizes. With three options for build size and a variety of material options to choose from, Objet Dental 3D Printers help you to produce the dental guides and models you need. And with the largest build tray available among dental printers, you can reduce your operating costs while growing your business.
Objet Dental 3D Printer Family Features:
- Multi-color, multi-material technology – Use soft materials to realistically represent flexible gum tissue and hard materials for teeth and bone, all in accurate color.
- Versatile material selection – build nearly any type of dental model including: orthodontic, crown and bridge, implant models with gingiva mask, surgical guides and casting patterns for partial dentures.
- Ultra-fine build layers provide the precision needed for highly accurate models and appliances. Smooth surfaces give patients more comfortable and precise denture try-ins and partials.
- Soluble support – Use hands-free support material removal to increase productivity.
Stratasys J700 Dental
Optimized for Clear Aligner Production Right Out of the Box
Dedicated to the high-volume production of clear aligners.
The Stratasys J700 Dental delivers an accurate, repeatable, fully-scalable solution to upgrading your dental lab for clear aligner arches. With 50-60 arches per tray and up to 400 clear aligners per day, this streamlined plug-and-play setup and calibration process means you can be in full production in hours, not weeks.
- Fully scalable production capabilities, all from a single, cloud-based source.
- No secondary curing so your molds are not compromised by handling or contamination.
- Plug-and-play so no engineering or customization needed to achieve quality aligner arches.
- Capable of 24/7 production for truly lights-out manufacturing.
Maximum-Throughput, Full-Color Dental Printing
Expand your lab’s capabilities with full-color, multi-material 3D printing. The J720 is an all-in-one dental printer combining speed, large capacity, high resolution and access to up to six materials at once. Leverage the power of color, reduce remakes and produce results faster.
- Work Smarter – Print multiple case types, even multiple materials, at the same time, all on the same tray for faster production compared to smaller single-material printers.
- Work With Color – Increase patient case acceptance and reduce C&B remakes with realistic and accurately colored models of the patient’s mouth.
- Work Faster – Print more cases per shift with 1.75X greater throughput than competing SLA and DLP printers.